Return & Refund Policy
RETURN POLICY, REFUND, CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
- Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (medicines with an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
- Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (do not to accept any product which has a tampered seal):
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
- Any wrong ordering of product doesn’t qualify for Return;
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice; and
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned.
- For Return intimation, please visit Support@dermatics.in and chat with us from 8AM to 8PM, Monday to Sunday.
- customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, we will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 30 (thirty) days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the wallet.